UBB Store

Solo Black Padded Laptop Computer Carrying Case Bag Tote Zippered Pockets
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Solo Black Padded Laptop Computer Carrying Case Bag Tote Zippered Pockets
Price: US $34.45
The Solo Black Padded Laptop Computer Carrying Case Bag Tote is a stylish and functional shoulder/messenger bag designed to fit a 16-inch laptop. Made from durable nylon material, this black bag features zippered pockets and padded interior for added protection. The solid black color and compact design make it a versatile and practical choice for carrying your laptop and other essential items. With its convenient dimensions of 12 inches in height, 17 inches in length, and 4-1/2 inches in width, this carrying case is perfect for everyday use.
Please pay attention to the pictures to make sure this is the item(s) you are needing/wanting! The Picture is only to show the conditionof items I have. They do not represent how many there are. The title say exactlywhat you will get. Sometimes items can vary!; Pictures are important! Also it is it is better to open a case if you have problems with any orders we receive 50 to a hundred emails a day and your could be overlooked. Also this is the best way for both of us to protect ourselves. So please open a case because I can miss your emails. Thank you
Things I have, have been purchased at sales. You receive it exactlyas I show in picture. I try to be upfront with you the best that I can.Feel free to ask any questions.We offer FREE RETURNS if there are any problems!

Buy Now