UBB Store

SkyTech Blaze 3.0 Gaming PC Desktop- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, 1660 Super 6GB 1TB
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SkyTech Blaze 3.0 Gaming PC Desktop- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, 1660 Super 6GB 1TB
Price: US $550.00
SkyTech Blaze 3.0 Gaming PC Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, 1660 Super 6GB, 16GB DDR4 3000, 1TB SSd, 600W Gold PSU, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, AC WiFi, Black. Designed for Esports and online multiplayer games like Fortnite, CS:GO and Valorant, a Skytech Blaze 3.0 was made for competitive gamers. Featuring completely upgradable components and designed with excellent cooling capability with 4 fans to move massive amounts of air. Skytech Blaze 3.0 is a great choice for mid-range performance and first time PC gamers.
I have had this pc for a couple years now but I no longer need it. It runs perfectly fine, I haven't had any issues with it. All the parts are original. Please dm with any questions or concerns.


Buy Now