UBB Store

Shuttle XPC SG33G5 - Core 2 Duo, GeForce, Retro Gaming MiniPC with Windows XP
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Shuttle XPC SG33G5 - Core 2 Duo, GeForce, Retro Gaming MiniPC with Windows XP
Price: HU $340.00
This is a compact and powerful retro multimedia or gaming PC currently installed with Windows XP for best compatibility with old software. It can also run OSes up to Windows 7. The CPU, memory and FSB are currently running with a 25% overclock.
Detailed component list:
Shuttle FG33 S775 motherboardIntel Core2 Duo 1.86Ghz @ 2.33Ghz processor2GB 800Mhz DDR2 memoryZOTAC GeForce GT130 768MB PCIe graphics card160GB hard driveDVD-ROMShuttle XPC mini PC case with PSU

Please check out my other offers here: https://www..com/usr/pannonpc

My policy:

I have been collecting vintage PCs, parts and accessories as a hobby for 15 years.

The hardware I’m selling were all tested usually on the day of the listing or not too much earlier. I take responsibility of their functionality for a reasonable testing period (one week following delivery). If there would be a problem I would either return the money or send a replacement part.

In most cases I have software and electronic documentation for the listed items which I would gladly share.

I provide combined shipping for sales ending in a few days interval.

The items are safely packaged in antistatic bag, bubble wrap and cardboard boxes taking into account the size and weight of the hardware and the destination country.

I also accept offers. If you think I overpriced something or just want to pay a bit less contact me!

I would gladly answer any questions regarding my listed hardware.



Buy Now