Seasonic SSP-600ES2 80 Plus Bronze ATX Power Supply For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Seasonic SSP-600ES2 80 Plus Bronze ATX Power Supply
Price: US $110.00
Thanks for checking out. You will receive:Seasonic SSP-600ES2 80 Plus Bronze ATX12V Power Supply**No Manufacture Warranty **Please note that we take photos and record videos of the item, including its serial number, during packaging. If you are new to or have less than 10 response, please do contact me before you place the offer.Please note I ship all orders out via Fedex only. Please remit payment within 24 hours once the sale ends so I can ship out via Fedex Home or Ground asap.Sorry I do not ship to PO Box, APO, PPO address. Ship to 48 States in U.S via Fedex only. (No ship to AK, HI and PR)Sorry all sales are final. No returns accepted.