Samsung 990 EVO Plus 1TB (MZ-V9S1T0B)NVMe SSD PCIe Gen 4.0x4 / 5.0x2 M.2 2280Reasonable offers will be considered, message me to submit an offer. All items are also available for sale locally and may be sold at any time, thus taken down off before the end of the listing.Description: This is a sealed new,Samsung 990 EVO Plus 1TB NVMe SSD.The current set of pictures are of the actual items you will receive -- not stock/representative photos.
Date of Manufacture: November 21st, 2024Condition: Brand new, sealed in box.Product Features:
- Performance: The 990 EVO Plus brings boosted sequential read/write speeds up to 7,250/6,300MB/s.
- Versatility: Harness the full power of your drive with the enhanced large-file performance of Intelligent TurboWrite 2.0—now available in 4TB capacity.
- Power efficiency: Keep your cool as you work—or play—with no worries about overheating or battery life, thanks to an efficiency-boosting nickel-coated controller.
- Latest PCIe technology - PCIe 4.0 and Gen 5.0: Optimized to support the latest technology for SSDs—990 EVO Plus is compatible with PCIe 4.0 x4 and PCIe 5.0 x2. This means you get more bandwidth and higher data processing and performance.
Product Specs:
- Capacity: 1TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- NAND Flash:Samsung V NAND TLC (V8)
- Interface:PCIe Gen 4.0 x4, PCIe Gen 5.0 x2, NVMe 2.0
- Sequential Read (Max*):Up to 7,150 MB/s
- Sequential Write (Max):Up to 6,300 MB/s
- PowerActive (Read/Write): 4.3W / 4.2W
- Endurance (TBW):600 units
- Dimensions: 0.9 x 0.1 x 3.2 (in.)
Includes:
- Samsung 990 EVO Plus 1TB (MZ-V9S1T0B)
- Box
Shipping: If "Free Shipping" is an option, this covers shipping to the continental US using the least expensive service (USPS, FedEx, or UPS). Contact me for an expedited service quote or if you'd like to use another option. I will ship international as well using 's International Shipping program.I re-use packaging materials when shipping, but make sure all items are packaged safe and protected. Since I'm not a business and have a day job and other responsibilities, I set a 'Handling Time' of two business days. However I normally ship same day (I have a scale and label printer at home) and depending on timing USPS packages will go out with the daily mail if paid and packaged before it picks up. I will also 'ship' on the weekend, but depending on the courier, it may not actually 'go out' until Monday. (aka I ship as fast as possible, outside of extreme circumstances.)
Please contact me with any questions, I'll respond as soon as possible.
Thanks!
