UBB Store

Sealed OfficeWorld 288XL Black Printer INK X 4 + 1 Yellow
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sealed OfficeWorld 288XL Black Printer INK X 4 + 1 Yellow
Price: US $10.99
You get 4 Office World sealed Black XL cartridges and one yellow cartridge.
EXP 12/10/21.
What you see is what you get!!
I LOVE TO COMBINE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!
Please visit my store http://stores..com/chunkepudPLEASE NOTE: I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE SHIPPING METHODS, NOT SLOWER, BUT I MAY USE FED EX INSTEAD OF USPS DUE TO comes from a smoke free home unless otherwise specified. WE don't smoke and I usually won't consider selling an item that has been in a smokey environment unless it is an item that would be found in a bar!!! I ALWAYS note any smell of smoke.I often upgrade shipping to Priority
Mail. My goal is to get your item to you as quickly, efficiently and cost
effectively as possible. I cannot ship to Alaska or HI.PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 4 days or the sale or the item will be re-listed. Please contact me if you are unable to meet this condition. We will work it out if you are communicating with me!!If there is a problem when you receive this
item, please contact me first. It's only ...nothing to get worried about.
I am a hassle free seller who wants my customers to be happy. I buy on
too and I hate to be disappointed. I value my response and
stand behind it. Contact me; we will work together to come up with a
solution.MISSOURI RESIDENTS -- PLEASE NOTE: Sales tax must be paid as we are BOTH in MO and State Tax Law requires sellers to collect sales tax. They won't even let me pay it for you, because I totally would!!

Buy Now