UBB Store

Seagate DB35.4 250GB ST3250310CS P/N: 9FG132-160 F/W: 3.ACD
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Seagate DB35.4 250GB ST3250310CS P/N: 9FG132-160 F/W: 3.ACD
Price: US $60.00
Honestly not sure why I have this, but I found it with my other hard drives still sealed in the original bag. I will not open to test it, I'm 100% sure it works as I take care of all of my drives.
AI Description:The Seagate DB35.4 250GB ST3250310CS internal desktop drive is a reliable storage solution for your computer. With a storage capacity of 250GB, this Seagate hard drive provides ample space for storing your files, photos, and videos. Its internal desktop drive type ensures efficient data access and transfer, making it ideal for use in personal or business computing environments. Backed by the trusted Seagate brand, this drive offers a solid storage option for your storage needs.

Buy Now