UBB Store

Satchel And Fable Leather I Pad Messenger Tablet Cross Body Shoulder Bag 11 Inch
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Satchel And Fable Leather I Pad Messenger Tablet Cross Body Shoulder Bag 11 Inch
Price: US $47.00
  • DURABLE: Made of heavy duty leather ,strong buckles.We have used better leather and better reinforced sewing method .Earthy leather smell will fade away in few days after use

  • FEATURES : Concealed Lock Under Main Buckle For Easy Access

  • SIZE : 11" Height x 9" Length x 3.5" Width

  • One Front Pocket 2 Inner Compartments And Two Zipper compartment For Carrying I Pad's, Books Etc

  • Handmade From Quality Goat Leather, Naturally Tanned (not dyed) That Softens and Darkens With Regular Use.


Buy Now