Sandisk PC Card Adapter PCMCIA for CompactFlash Memory Cards (SDCF-05) For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sandisk PC Card Adapter PCMCIA for CompactFlash Memory Cards (SDCF-05)
Price: US $19.99
The Sandisk PC Card Adapter PCMCIA for CompactFlash Memory Cards (SDCF-05) is a versatile device that allows you to connect your CompactFlash I memory cards to your PC or laptop via a PCMCIA slot. This adapter, manufactured by SanDisk, is compatible with various brands and models, making it a universal solution for accessing and transferring data from your memory cards. With its reliable connectivity and compact design, this adapter is a practical accessory for computer users looking to easily access and utilize their CompactFlash memory cards. ** Sandisk CompactFlash PC Card (PCMCIA) Adapter** Turns any CompactFlash card into a PC Card** Model # SDCF-05 Seller Note: I always ship my sale items the day after payment is completed. Plus I ship Fast and this ships FREE.