UBB Store

SanDisk Extreme PLUS 32GB SDHC UHS-I Memory Card 90MB/s Class 10 U3 4K Video NEW
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SanDisk Extreme PLUS 32GB SDHC UHS-I Memory Card 90MB/s Class 10 U3 4K Video NEW
Price: US $13.99

SanDisk Extreme PLUS 32GB SDHC UHS-I Memory Card 90MB/s Class 10 U3 4K Video NEW

Condition: New | Memory card in plastic case with clean contacts and label; untested. Retail backing has heavy creases, scuffs, bent corners, torn hang hole. Includes only card in case with attached backing; no adapte

Brand: SanDisk (DAMAGED PACKAGE)Model: Extreme PLUS SDHC UHS-ICapacity: 32GBSpeed: Up to 90MB/s read, up to 60MB/s write (per packaging)Type/Class: SDHC UHS-I, Class 10, U3Use: For advanced digital cameras, DSLRs, HD & 4K video, burst shootingDurability: Water-, shock-, temperature- and X-ray-proofIncludes: Clear plastic storage case with retail card backing (as shown)MPN: Extreme PLUS 32GBKeywords: SDHC, high-speed flash, DSLR video, 4K recording



Buy Now