These Samsung PM9A1 512 GB NVMe SSD drives have been used, but confirmed to be efficiently functioning and healthy.
The drives have been forensically wiped (+zero-out) on multiple passes and reformatted with an NTFS file structure for QC/test purposes.
**Stock contains some minor model number variations with ZERO difference in Make/Model/Capacity/Performance. Both model variations pictured. Model Numbers:
> MZVL2512HCJQ-00BH1
> that are listed by us will always have a variable Health Percentage rating from 80% - 100 % with estimated Remaining Life >= 3+Years. All drives are thoroughly tested to ensure there are no bad sectors or abnormal SMART readings.
my shipping method: I ship all items via USPS Ground Advantage. As it states in the listing, I will drop off the item with USPS no more than 2 DAYS after payment has been made. The time USPS takes to deliver the item is USPS? responsibility, not my own.
**Returns: I will happily accept returns if the item is found to not be functioning upon arrival (DOA). *Please message me no more than 7 days after your item arrives.
If you have any concerns at all with the shipping/returns, please message me. I will be more than happy to work with you to resolve any issues or answer any questions.
