UBB Store

Samsung Galaxy Book4 Edge 14" Touch Snapdragon X Elite 16GB Ram 512GB SSD
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Samsung Galaxy Book4 Edge 14" Touch Snapdragon X Elite 16GB Ram 512GB SSD
Price: US $500.00
Samsung Galaxy Book4 Edge 14" Touch Snapdragon X Elite 16GB RAM 512GB SSD.
This has been a fantastic laptop that has ran almost anything I've thrown at it. It's incredibly slim and lightweight, and super snappy, but I needed a gaming laptop, so I upgraded. I now have no need for this laptop. I have installed a privacy matte screen protector. It is easily removable if that is not something you want. But that is why the screen doesn't look glossy and can't be viewed from the angles shown. It has been reset and is ready to start up whenever you are! I've included the original charging block and a Samsung USB - C to C cable.

Buy Now