The Samsung 32GB DDR5-4800 SO-DIMM RAM is a high-performance memory solution for computers and laptops. With a total capacity of 32GB split across two 16GB modules, this RAM offers fast data transfer speeds at 4800MHz. The non-ECC unbuffered design and single rank configuration make it ideal for standard computing tasks without the need for error correction. With a lifetime manufacturer warranty and built by Samsung, a trusted brand in memory technology, this RAM is a reliable and efficient choice for enhancing your system's speed and responsiveness.
I ship NEXT or same day depending on the time! All parts areshipped with care to ensure reliable performance. I take pride in accuratelistings, fast handling, and consistent customer satisfaction as a Top Rated Seller. Please note: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Thank you for your understandingand for supporting a trusted seller. I appreciate all my international clientsas well.
DO NOT PM ME OFFERS, PRICE IS FIRM.
I DOCUMENT ALL SERIAL NUMBERS ETC DURING TESTING; DON’TTRY ANY FUNNY BUSINESS I AM NOT THE ONE TO PLAY WITH I PROMISE YOU THAT.
