Condition of box: Fair
Box has a fair amount of scuffing and denting as well as a number of nicks and dings, but remains fully intact.
Condition of binder: Good
Binder has some scuffing and general wear and tear, but is otherwise very nice.
Condition of manual and insert: Good
Documentation has some discoloration, creasing, and general wear, but no rips or tears.
Condition of labels: Good
Labels have a bit of scuffing and a few trace lines, but nothing major.
Condition of diskettes: Good
Diskettes have some light scuffing and slight bending, but are in good shape overall.
PLEASE NOTE - The disk has been tested and confirmed to boot successfully on an Atari 800XL computer system and 1050 disk drive. No further testing has been undertaken, so while I very much hope that the disk is fully functional from start to finish, it is possible that errors exist across subsequent sectors. I encourage buyers to purchase this item with this understanding, but will of course provide any necessary support to set things right if the item fails in any way to meet your expectations. I'd never want someone to end up dissatisfied with a purchase from my store!
Shipping via USPS Ground Advantage anywhere in the U.S. is FREE, Priority mail to the U.S. is $12.50, or Express mail to the U.S. is $57.00. (All shipping methods include Delivery Confirmation.)
Due to 's revision of acceptable payment methods, the only form of payment which I can accept is PayPal.
Please view my About Me page for a complete run-down of all my policies, as well as a description of the types of games I specialize in, and if you have time, take a glance at the other items I'm currently selling - you might find something you didn't know existed but desperately need, and I'm always happy to combine shipping costs on multiple items won. I take pride in offering the highest quality service I possibly can, and I'm always open to ideas. If you have any questions, concerns, etc., please feel free to contact me. Thank you again, and happy shopping!
