STRONGER Razer Marauder Blizzard StarCraft II Keyboard Tilt Foot/Leg/Feet 2pc For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
STRONGER Razer Marauder Blizzard StarCraft II Keyboard Tilt Foot/Leg/Feet 2pc
Price: US $9.19
Direct 3D printed replacement pair of feet that will fit your Marauder Gaming Keyboard.Made from tough PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate) This is a MUCH stronger plastic then the original and should outlive your keyboard. Simply snap into place and back to gaming. They measure just under 27mm wide without the pins if you want to compare to your keyboard. Please don't let my low response bother you. I have 10's of thousands on my another store. I simply use this one to sell my 3d printed items that don't really fit with my other products. If you have questions just message me. I sell full time on and will usually reply within a few minutes or the next business day. ME YOU SHIPPING RETURNS CONTACTMY COMMITMENT TO YOU
PLEASE
RETURNS
SHIPPING
I AM HERE TO HELP
Contact
WHY MY CUSTOMERS KEEP SHOPPING WITH MEEXPERIENCED SELLERFull time seller since 2001 with the highest buyer ratings.FAST SHIPPINGMost orders ship within 1 business day via USPS / Fed Ex shipping!CUSTOMER SERVICEWe are available 6 days a week. Excluding Sunday and Holidays.SATISFACTION GUARANTEEDMy commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is backed by a 30-Day Guarantee on most items.