UBB Store

SP-65  I-SHENG  UK 3 FT (91.44 cm )3A  250V  SS145 /A BS1363/A. Power Cord Cable
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SP-65 I-SHENG UK 3 FT (91.44 cm )3A 250V SS145 /A BS1363/A. Power Cord Cable
Price: US $2.50

United Kingdom UK 2-Slot Power Cord Cable non - polarized

Works with

Notebook , Laptop, Printer, Chargers, PlayStation SP4 , Game Console ,for more !!!

SP-65 I-SHENG 3A 250V SS145/A BS1363/A

2021 8

Quantities quite a lot

Any quantities welcome

International shipping is available

Shipping cost depends of quantities it may be free shipping or buyer pays let’s discuss!!!!

Item is NEW NEVER USED

any more information or questions please do not hesitate contact with me

Who needs it please welcome and thanks for watching



Buy Now