UBB Store

SEIKOSHA SP800 SP1000 SP2000 BLK FABRIC PRINTER RIBBON FRESH STOCK
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SEIKOSHA SP800 SP1000 SP2000 BLK FABRIC PRINTER RIBBON FRESH STOCK
Price: AU $9.01
BRAND NEW SEALED FRESH STOCK.COMPATIBLE BLACK RIBBON FOR SEIKOSHA SP800/2000 SERIES.
If you are unsure if this fits your machine, ask me and I will find the right ribbon in my books.SUITABLE FOR:
Amstrad LQ3500, LQ3550, PCW8256, PCW8512.Epson AP80, Explorer.Radio Shack DMP107, DMP130, DMP132, DMP133, DMP134, DMP135.Seikosha SL150, SL80, SP1000, SP1200, SP1600, SP180, SP185, SP1900, SP2000, SP800.
And many, many, others.Postage in Australia $9.70 - Overseas Airmail $28.50 - I will combine purchases to save you postage.Please allow 10 Days for delivery. I may not always be able to pack parcels on weekdays due to work commitments but will try to post quicker. Overseas buyers please be aware that parcels can take 4 weeks depending on Post and Customs clearance time. Any duty payable is the responsibilty of the purchaser although most of my items are of too low a value to attract duty in most countries. A GST tax invoice will be provided with all orders.Australian Purchasers:- I prefer Paypal but accept Visa/Mastercard, Money orders, and Cheques (Goods sent after clearance)
Overseas Purchasers:- Paypal only!


Buy Now