UBB Store

Royal Kludge RK96 Forest Blue, Wireless, wrist rest Open box  2 sets of switches
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Royal Kludge RK96 Forest Blue, Wireless, wrist rest Open box 2 sets of switches
Price: US $50.00
This an RK96 keyboard in Forest Blue with the magnetic wrist rest in practically new condition. I'm offering it at a discount price with an extra set of switches.
It originally came with RK's Yellow Linear switches already installed, but I swapped them with Creamy Jade Linear switches by Epomaker for a slightly more creamy sound. This listing includes everything I received with the original box (except the user manual, which you can find and download from the Royal Kludge website):
  • 1x RK96 Mechanical Keyboard w/ Creamy Jade switches installed
  • 4x extra Creamy Jade Switches
  • 1x set of RK Yellow Linear switches (96 switches to cover this keyboard + 4 extra switches)
  • 1x Magnetic Hand Rest
  • 1x 2.4GHz USB Receiver
  • 1x Type-C-USB Cable
  • 1x 2 in 1 Keycap & Switch Puller

I got this as part of a mystery box sale, I was aiming to get a smaller keyboard without a number pad, but I received this RK96 instead. I tried it out for a few days, and it's a great keyboard and works perfectly, but I personally can't get adjusted to the size.

Buy Now