UBB Store

Route One R1 Express Macintosh ISDN Router Vintage  Works Tested Japan TB00 4.0
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Route One R1 Express Macintosh ISDN Router Vintage Works Tested Japan TB00 4.0
Price: JP $409.49
🟥Important Notice!🟩1, Most of our items are Japan Standard Spec. Such as the Voltage of electronic items, most are 100V. Please check it carefully before you purchase. If it doesn't fit in your country, I recommend you use a voltage converter.🟩2, Make sure you purchased the correct model number.🟩So, due to the above reasons, please double-check the pictures and description to make sure you purchased the correct item. 🟥Included Accessories & Condition Details: As shown in photos. 🟨Good Condition.Product DescriptionThis is an ISDN device, ROUTE ONE+ (BUG) , that an acquaintance of mine had been keeping.  Its shape is very (extremely?) unusual, and it's the perfect size to fit under a compact Mac. According to my acquaintance, it's the "world's first" and "one of a kind" (^_^;).I wonder if it would fit under a Plus(?) SE SE/30…?   However, since it's ISDN, which is quite outdated now... I would appreciate it if you would consider it basically as a collector's item.   Incidentally, this company "BUG" was founded in 1977 and jointly developed the digital video accelerator "DeskStudio" with Radius Corporation of the United States, and jointly developed and released the ISDN terminal adapter "MN128" series with NTT-TE Tokyo. Regarding the condition, there are no scratches or sun damage, and the bundled cables suggest it was never used. The rubber feet on the bottom had softened due to age, so I removed and disposed of them. (I apologize for including these, but I've included four (unused) rubber feet of roughly the same size.)   Accessories include: User's Manual / December 1, 1993 *Regarding compatible models: Main unit: Macintosh Plus and above OS: KanjiTalk 7 compatible (works with KanjiTalk 6.0.7 or higher), etc.    FD Case / Unopened Also, the original box lists an ISDN cable in the accessories section, but this is not included.   The main unit is like new, but the original box does have some wear and tear. Of course, I have confirmed that the serial number on the main unit (back) matches the number on the original box.   Regarding operation (since there is no ISDN environment), when the POWER switch on the back is turned on, the lights on the front illuminate as follows: POWER → Green light D → Orange light, then turns off after a short time   B1 → Orange light, then turns off after a short time   B2 → Orange light, then turns off immediately   READY → Orange light, then turns off after a short time
Although it is currently possible to operate without any problems, the equipment itself is very old, so it requires computer knowledge and software from that era, as well as troubleshooting know-how. Please understand it before purchasing. 🟩Shipping: FedEx, DHL, or UPS. 🟥Customs Duty Tax - Tariff

🟩Message from SellerHi, my name is Danny Chou. I live in Tokyo, Japan. I can speak quite fluent English :)I can source anything you want from Japan!Feel free to contact me anytime! ⬛️Check Your AddressPlease verify your address before paying, as we can only ship to addresses entered before placing the order. We cannot change an address after the order has already been placed. ⬛️TrackingWe provide valid Tracking Numbers for all orders.All our international packages will be shipped by FedEx, DHL, or UPS. ⬛️ReturnWe offer a standard return or exchange policy. The item must be returned in its original condition to receive a full refund. ⬛️PaymentPlease make your payment according to the method specified by .

Buy Now