UBB Store

Roland BN-20\SP-540I/300I VS-300/420/640 HOLDER,I/C RS-540 6700980300/6000006061
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Roland BN-20\SP-540I/300I VS-300/420/640 HOLDER,I/C RS-540 6700980300/6000006061
Price: CN $226.50

New Original Roland printer accessories ASSY,HOLDER I/C RS-540_04 NO.:6000006061
Old Product:HOLDER,I/C SC-500NO.:11659218(stop production)

Old Product:ASSY,HOLDER,I/C RS-540 NO.:6700980300(stop production)
New Product :ASSY,HOLDER I/C RS-540_04 NO.:6000006061

Use for:RolandFP-740 \ RS-640 \ RE-640 \ RA-640 \ XJ-740 \ XR-640

Attention: Please note your printer model when purchasing this product. As there are many new printers, the old products cannot be compatible with the new ones, so Japan has made an update. We only have the latest product with part number 6000006061, which is relatively high due to the large number of compatible machines. All old part numbers have been discontinued




Buy Now