UBB Store

Robo R2 3D Printer
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Robo R2 3D Printer
Price: US $250.00
I've got a Robo R2 3D printer up for grabs- almost perfect condition, fully maintained, and just printed a killer T-Rex skull without supports to show it works a charm. Auto-leveling makes setup a breeze, OctoPrint lets you control it remotely, heated bed ensures smooth prints. Has camera and led light.
I’ve serviced and maintained this with new bearings, oil, grease and print bed when needed.
Has a few small scratches on door
I have 5 of these total and love them. I just dont have time for massive projects involving hundreds of parts anymore so am thinning the herd.
T-Rex and remainder of filament roll included.

Buy Now