UBB Store

Rare Vintage Curtis MVP Mouse MVP-1 Trackball for Macintosh Computer 6" x 4.5"
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Rare Vintage Curtis MVP Mouse MVP-1 Trackball for Macintosh Computer 6" x 4.5"
Price: US $49.99
Rare Vintage Curtis MVP Mouse MVP-1 Trackball for Macintosh Computer 6" x 4.5".Very good condition tested see photos.
If you have any questions, please ask before purchasing. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your experience, please contact me right away so I can make it right before leaving negative response. I appreciate your business, Thank you.
I will no longer ship to freight forwarding companies. Scammers are using them to steal merchandise from sellers, sorry for any inconvenience.


Buy Now