Rare Apple NVIDIA GeForce 6800 DDL AGP Power Mac G5 630-7221 NV40 Dual DVI For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Rare Apple NVIDIA GeForce 6800 DDL AGP Power Mac G5 630-7221 NV40 Dual DVI
Price: US $499.00
Hi! Thanks for taking the time to look at a RDKL, Inc. listing! I have great response because my customers are happy with my customer service and detailed product descriptions.
Rare Apple NVIDIA GeForce 6800 DDL AGP Power Mac G5 630-7221 NV40 Dual DVI
Ultra-rare video card for PowerMac G5. I acquired this in a large lot of vintage Apple devices. Please look carefully at the pictures because I am not an expert at these cards and the title could be slightly off.
Appears to be in good overall condition. This board is untested and therefore being sold as-is and with no guarantees or returns. Come by itself as shown. Again, this is untested.