UBB Store

Ramaxel Technology 16GB RAM PC5-5600B DDR5 SO-DIMM LAPTOP MEMORY - Fully Tested
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ramaxel Technology 16GB RAM PC5-5600B DDR5 SO-DIMM LAPTOP MEMORY - Fully Tested
Price: US $157.95
Single Module Ramaxel Technology16GB DDR5 SO-DIMM 5600 MHzPC5-44800
Part Tested
Ramaxel TechnologyDDR5 SO-DIMM kit is the perfect upgrade for your system, offering faster data transfer and greater energy efficiency than ever before. Experience a new level of speed with Ramaxel TechnologyDDR5 SO-DIMM today!
Please NoteAll of my products are genuine, authentic goods. Occasionally I sell open box products, or productsthat have damaged packaging, orthat may be previously used. I always try to disclose the specifics of the item and package condition within the listing details. Feel free to ask questions about anything listed.
Please view my response and make your purchase with confidence!

SHIPPING:Normal Shipping days are Monday - Friday. I ship items out on the next business day (Mon.-Fri.) upon receiving cleared payment.

I ship using USPS Mail and offer a 30-day return policy, unless otherwise stated in the listing.

RETURN POLICY:All my accessories are described to the best of my ability.I will be happy to answer any and all questions, measurements etc. just please ask!

ALL RETURNS MUST BE IN THE SAME CONDITION IT WAS SHIPPED TO YOU. ALL TAGS MUST STILL BE ATTACHED



Buy Now