REMALL Professional Live Sound Card External USB 2-Channel 3.5mm I/O For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
REMALL Professional Live Sound Card External USB 2-Channel 3.5mm I/O
Price: US $12.00
The REMALL Professional Live Sound Card is a high-quality external USB sound card designed for professional audio applications. With a sleek external box form factor and compact dimensions of 2.2cm x 13cm x 8cm, it is perfect for live performances or studio recordings. This sound card boasts 2 channels with 3.5mm I/O audio ports for easy connectivity to a variety of audio equipment. Additionally, it comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty for added peace of mind. Ideal for musicians, public speakers, and audio professionals, the REMALL Professional Live Sound Card delivers exceptional sound quality and reliability.