REALFORCE R2TL-JP4-BK Tenkeyless Keyboard - Japanese Layout, 45g
This listing is for a used Topre REALFORCE R2TL-JP4-BK keyboard. It features a tenkeyless design with a Japanese layout and 45g actuation force. This wired USB keyboard utilizes Topre's renowned electrostatic capacitive non-contact switches for a premium typing experience. The keyboard has been thoroughly tested, with all keys confirmed to be functional. Both the keycaps and the main body have been carefully cleaned. This is a used item and may show minor scratches and signs of use, but overall it is in good condition. The tilt stands and rubber feet on the bottom are as pictured. Included with the keyboard are the main unit and the USB cable. Please review the photos for the exact condition. While verified for operation, we cannot guarantee performance in all environments.No additional fees such as import taxes or shipping costs will be incurred!response Policy
I provide timely customer support to all purchasers. I will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours. My working hours are from 10:00 to 20:00 Japan time.
Once you have received your item please make response for me as this will let me know that you have received your item.
In case of damage please be sure to take pictures of the following items and send them to me:
Photograph of the entire item / Photograph of the damaged part / A photo of the condition of the cushioning material in the package / A photo of the condition of the cardboard box it arrived inStatement on Legal Compliance and Quality Assurance for the Sale of Used Goods
At my store, all products are directly sourced from trusted consumers or authorized sellers. This ensures the provenance and quality of every item I offer. I strictly adhere to the following practices:
Legal Compliance: The products I handle comply with the Lanham Act, Common Law infringement, Unfair Competition Prevention Laws, and equivalent laws in other countries. This is because I thoroughly verify the origin and rights of each product, and seek legal advice when necessary.
Quality Assurance: I rigorously clean and disinfect all items before listing them for sale and conduct quality control checks. This guarantees that I provide safe, high-quality products to my customers.
Transparency and Responsibility: If it's brought to my attention that any of my listings may violate the aforementioned laws, I will promptly investigate and take the necessary actions. Moreover, I commit to promptly correcting any misinformation and maintaining transparency.
Handling of Misinformation: While I strive for accuracy, there may be instances of unintentional misinformation due to human error. If you encounter such issues, please contact me directly. I promise to address your concerns with courtesy and professionalism.
Customer Engagement: I always respond to customer response and inquiries with courtesy and promptness. I am committed to providing an enjoyable and secure shopping experience for all my customers. If you have any questions or concerns about my products, please feel free to reach out to me. If there is any item you are looking for, please feel free to contact me. Even if the item is not listed in my store, I will do my very best to find it for you.
