UBB Store

RARE Apple Branded Laptop Bag Late 1990s (maybe Employee exclusive) AP14000
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
RARE Apple Branded Laptop Bag Late 1990s (maybe Employee exclusive) AP14000
Price: US $90.00
I bought a PowerBook 3400 laptop at a flea market and it came bundled with this laptop bag so I can only presume it is from about the 1997 area. There is a little silver Apple Logo at the bottom center front of the bag and each of the zipper pulls has an Apple Logo stamped into it. I looked around the web for information about this bag and they don't show up on very often. One poshmark listing identified it as an Apple Employee bag which would make this a fairly rare item if that is true. This one has been in storage for most of the time I had it. The original shoulder strap padding started to break down and get very messy so I replaced it with a different one. This bag will fit a 16in laptop rather well. The laptop compartment is kind of suspended by elastic so it should have some good shock absorption protection. There is a tag in the bag that shows a model number of AP14000. The dimensions are roughly 16x12x5in. This is a very sharp looking bag and will tote around your vintage, or brand new laptop very nicely. If you collect all things Apple, this is likely something your collection does not have.

Buy Now