RAM 1 STICK OF 1GB LAPTOP MEMORY 204-pin PC3-8500 (1066 MHz) DDR3 SO-DIMM For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
RAM 1 STICK OF 1GB LAPTOP MEMORY 204-pin PC3-8500 (1066 MHz) DDR3 SO-DIMMoffer with assurance, I have a 99% rating. I try my best to give as accurate a description as possible but remember this is a used laptop part. I've worked in retail for over 30 years and although the customer isn't always right, the customer should always be treated like I would like to be treated and I try my best to do that . I fully test before I sell so you get what you pay for. Please check my response.All profits from my sales are being donated to Compassion International one of the finest charities I know of. 1 STICK OF 1GB LAPTOP MEMORY 204-pin PC3-8500 (1066 MHz) DDR3 SO-DIMM, Brand may vary. Ships first class usps no tracking. Expect usps to deliver in 7-10 days.Shipping time: USPS: If an item is paid for before 7 pm 95% of the time it will ship the following morning. If paid after 7 pm it'll be packaged the following day and ship the next morning. I drop off 95% of my packages at the post office so they gain a day from being mailed from a mail box. If an item doesn't get there as soon as it should let me know but be assured it wasn't from me delaying shipping 3546_gsrx_vers_1547 (GS 9.4.2 (1547))