UBB Store

Quantum Super DLT tape I  160/320GB 1/2"
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Quantum Super DLT tape I 160/320GB 1/2"
Price: US $12.95
This Quantum Super DLTtape I cassette is a reliable and high-capacity storage solution for your data needs. With a capacity of 160GB (320GB compressed), this cassette is perfect for storing large amounts of data such as high-resolution images, videos, and documents. Designed to work with compatible tape drives, this cassette is easy to use and provides a secure and long-lasting storage solution. Its durable construction ensures that your data is safe from damage and loss. Get the best performance and reliability for your data storage needs with the Quantum Super DLTtape I cassette.

Buy Now