UBB Store

QNAP TVS-463 NAS (AMD CPU / 16GB RAM / 10Gb Ethernet)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
QNAP TVS-463 NAS (AMD CPU / 16GB RAM / 10Gb Ethernet)
Price: US $250.00
Here I have listed is a QNAP TVS-463 NAS in good working condition. I purchased it used from another seller on in June. My needs have changed and I’ve moved to a traditional server. This system has many great features and supports running VM’s natively on the system.
RAM is upgraded from the original 4GB it shipped with. You’ll receive the NAS, HDD mounting screws for 3.5” HDD’s, power cable, and original QNAP drive key. Device will come factory reset. System comes with a 7 Day DOA Guarantee, no other warranty is implied. System is otherwise sold AS-IS, NO RETURNS. Please feel free to ask any questions.
Please buy with confidence knowing I have 100% positive response.

Buy Now