QNAP TS-673A-8G-US (Diskless)
6 Bay, AMD Ryzen Quad-Core 2.2 GHz, 2 x 2.5GbE, Supports M.2 NVMe SSDs, & PCIe Gen3 Expansion
*** Under QNAP Warranty through August 18th, 2029! ***
Reasonable offers will be considered. All items are also available for sale locally and may be sold at any time, thus taken down off before the end of the listing.
Description: This is a new, open box return. All original accessories are included. Tested to confirm power, connectivity, and functionality as can be seen in the pictures. Enclosure has been factory reset and is ready to go. Pictures are of the actual item you will receive -- not stock/representative photos.
Optionally, I have a 16GB PNY Performance RAM Kit that I can swap into this for $80 if you'd like. Feel free to reach out if you're interested and I can adjust the price.
Under QNAP Factory Warranty Through: August 18th, 2029
Condition:100% working condition. Enclosure is in mint condition. Please note: Someone did not receive their PHd in box opening as the original box was cut up to open it, but it has been tapped back together. Part of the original packaging material is missing as well, but I will securely and safely re-package the NAS before shipping.
Product Features:
- Featuring an AMD Ryzen V1500B quad-core processor: Delivers great system performance with up to quad-core / 8 threads and Turbo Core up to 2.2 GHz
- 2.5GbE connectivity: Both 2.5GbE ports are backwards compatible with 1GbE/ 100MbE speeds. Up to 5 Gbps transfer speeds can be achieved by using port trunking.
- Flexible PCIe expansion:Add extra functionality with PCIe cards, including 10GbE ports, SSD caching, extra USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, wireless networking, or Fibre Channel.
- GPU applications: Supports entry-level NVIDIA graphics cards for video processing or GPU-passthrough to VMs.
- SSD cache acceleration: Features two M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD slots for Qtier Technology and SSD Caching enable constant storage optimization.
- Virtualization applications: Host containerized applications and virtual machines with various operating systems.
- Supports QTS/QuTS hero OS: Features QTS operating system and supports switching to ZFS-based QuTS hero for greater reliability.
Hardware Specifications:
CPUAMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1500B 4-core/8-thread 2.2 GHz processorCPU Architecture64-bit x86Graphic ProcessorsOptional via a PCIe adapterEncryption Engine(AES-NI)Hardware-accelerated TranscodingOptional via a PCIe adapterSystem Memory8 GB SODIMM DDR4Maximum Memory64 GB (2 x 32 GB)Memory Slot2 x SODIMM DDR4
Support ECC memoryFor dual-DIMM configurations, you must use a pair of identical DDR4 modules.Flash Memory5GB (Dual boot OS protection)Drive Bay6 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/sDrive Compatibility3.5-inch SATA hard disk drives
2.5-inch SATA solid state drivesHot-swappableThe following are not hot-swappable: M.2 SSDs, SSD cache drives, SSDs using PCIe expansion slots.M.2 Slot2 x M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 x1 slotsThe M.2 SSD is not included as standard.
M.2 SSD operations can easily generate excessive heat. It is recommended to install a heatsink (from QNAP or a third-party provider) on the M.2 SSD.SSD Cache Acceleration SupportGPU pass-through2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port (2.5G/1G/100M)2(2.5G/1G/100M)5 Gigabit Ethernet Port (5G/2.5G/1G/100M)Optional via a PCIe adapter10 Gigabit Ethernet PortOptional via a PCIe adapterWake on LAN (WOL)Jumbo FramePCIe Slot2
Slot 1: PCIe Gen 3 x4
Slot 2: PCIe Gen 3 x4Card dimensions for PCIe slot 1~Slot 2:200 x 111.15 x 18.76 mm / 7.87 x 4.38 x 0.74 inches.
Wider cards can be installed if the next PCIe slot will not be used.USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Port3 x Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps
1 x Type-C USB 3.2 Gen 1 5GbpsHDMI™ OutputOptional via a PCIe adapterForm FactorTowerLED IndicatorsStatus/Power, USB, LAN, Drive 1-6, M.2 SSD 1-2ButtonsPower, Reset, USB Auto CopyDimensions (HxWxD)7.09 × 10.41 × 11.01 inchDimensions do not include foot pad (foot pad may be up to 30mm / 1.18 inches high depending on model)Weight (Net)14.11 lbsWeight (Gross)16.09 lbs
Includes:
- TS-673A
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Cord
- Screw Kits
- Heatsinks
- Drive Tray Keys
- Quick Install Guide
- Box
Shipping: If "Free Shipping" is an option, this covers shipping to the continental US using the least expensive service (USPS, FedEx, or UPS). Contact me for an expedited service quote or if you'd like to use another option. I will ship international as well using 's International Shipping program.I re-use packaging materials when shipping, but make sure all items are packaged safe and protected. Since I'm not a business and have a day job and other responsibilities, I set a 'Handling Time' of two business days. However I normally ship same day (I have a scale and label printer at home) and depending on timing USPS packages will go out with the daily mail if paid and packaged before it picks up. I will also 'ship' on the weekend, but depending on the courier, it may not actually 'go out' until Monday. (aka I ship as fast as possible, outside of extreme circumstances.)
Please contact me with any questions, I'll respond as soon as possible.
Thanks!
