UBB Store

Pusheen Keyboard Wrist Rest I'm Busy Cat Snacking 2022 Cute Gamer Pastel Desk
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Pusheen Keyboard Wrist Rest I'm Busy Cat Snacking 2022 Cute Gamer Pastel Desk
Price: US $14.00
Pusheen the Cat ergonomic keyboard wrist rest comes from the 2022 Pusheen Box collection, showcasing the iconic tabby snacking on a pink pillow with the playful "I'M BUSY" pixelated text. Crafted from smooth faux leather in a light blue and navy color scheme, this padded accessory provides comfortable support for long gaming or typing sessions. The underside features the official Pusheen Box branding, ensuring authenticity for collectors of the viral webcomic character.

Brand: Pusheen
Character: Pusheen the Cat
Collection: Pusheen Box 2022
Item Type: Keyboard Wrist Rest
Color: Light Blue, Navy, Pink
Theme: Gaming, Snacking, Lazy
Shape: Rectangular
Padding: Foam/Cushioned
Backing: Non-slip
Orientation: Horizontal

Keywords: Kawaii, Gamer Girl, Desk Accessories, Office Decor, Pastel, Cute, Cat Lover, Subscription Box, Work From Home, Ergo, Stationery, Webcomic, Gaming Setup, Aesthetic, Gift

Buy Now