UBB Store

PrimoFlex LRT Custom Watercooling Flexible Tubing -3/8in.ID x 5/8in.OD, 10 feet
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
PrimoFlex LRT Custom Watercooling Flexible Tubing -3/8in.ID x 5/8in.OD, 10 feet
Price: US $20.00

As a Custom Gaming PC builder for over 15 years, I haveamassed a number of high-end water-cooling components that I have listed on mystore. I decided to retire from doing these custom painted, custom-builtwater-cooled gaming rigs due to the current PC component landscape and skyrocketing costs. This is where you benefit as I will be selling my entirecomponent stock! Check my store for more listings! Thank you.


PrimoChill brand new, sealed tubing kit; Not just the hose. Comes with system cleaning and corrosion protection solution.

Good quality tubing, BEEFY looks good with it's thick walled tube design. See pic for example of an old build i did years and years ago with it. Good stuff.



Buy Now