UBB Store

Primera LX610 Color Label Printer & Cutter + Bundle Mostly New
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Primera LX610 Color Label Printer & Cutter + Bundle Mostly New
Price: US $1820.00

Gently used, in excellent condition Primera LX610 Label Printer and Accessories. I used it for a few runs while making labels and it hasn't been used much. Most of the rolls (all pictured) are new and sealed. a new license can easily be purchased.

I've listed all of the items included in the bundle on the last picture. Includes 3 rolls of the 4" labels & 3 rolls of 2.625". 960 labels per roll.

No promises on the ink health, but everything should be ready to go upon receipt.

Everything will be shipped in two separate boxes as pictured in photos. The boxes you see are the original boxes for further judging how pristine of a condition I've kept it in. Since I'm to be shipping two separate boxes, the total for shipping is $79.95 and I will cover extra insurance protection.

Please let me know if you have any questions ahead of any offers or purchasing as I will not accept returns. That said, I have been selling on for over 10 years so you can purchase with utmost confidence in who you are buying it from.



Buy Now