UBB Store

Precision CARDVLB VLB Enhanced IDE I/O Controller Card 1994 NIB Tekram DC-280E
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Precision CARDVLB VLB Enhanced IDE I/O Controller Card 1994 NIB Tekram DC-280E
Price: US $79.99
Precision Instruments CARDVLB VESA Local Bus Enhanced IDE I/O Controller. This is the retail-boxed version of the well-documented Tekram DC-280E (the driver disk in the box is the DC-280E Super I/O set, copyright 1994 Tekram Technology Co.). Boxed 486-era VLB controllers with the manual and driver floppy this complete do not turn up often.
Card is in its original anti-static bag and appears never installed. Untested. See photos.
Includes: retail box, card in anti-static bag (never installed, new old stock), instruction manual, driver floppy disk (DC-280E VL Super I/O drivers rev 1.06, DOS / Windows / Windows NT / OS/2 / NetWare), warranty registration card. No ribbon cables included.

Buy Now