Pre-Owned Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover PC (Win/Mac CD-ROM 1998) Deluxe Sampler For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Pre-Owned Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover PC (Win/Mac CD-ROM 1998) Deluxe Sampler
Price: US $10.00
Pre-Owned Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover PC (Win/Mac CD-ROM 1998) Deluxe Sampler
Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover CD-ROM (PC) 1997. Designed for Windows 95/98. See system requirements. Will NOT play on 64 bit computer unless you have a virtual machine/desktop to emulate older PC games.
MY POLICY:ALL MY ITEMS COME FROM A SMOKE-FREE & PET-FREE HOME! I guarantee the authenticity of my items 100% so offer with confidence! Items are inspected before they are shipped so I can be certain that you are receiving the item as described. I work hard to maintain a 100% positive response from my customers and I am always happy to return positive response once received from buyers. Follow us @AnythingYouNeed1991 on Instagram for 10% off! book35