UBB Store

Polycom I.T.E. Power Supply SPS-12A-015 Black
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Polycom I.T.E. Power Supply SPS-12A-015 Black
Price: US $12.99

This power supply by Polycom is a reliable and efficient option for your laptop. It is compatible with various Polycom laptops and has a voltage of 24V. The output current is 500mA, making it a suitable choice for powering your device. The unit type is a unit and the color is black.


This custom bundle includes one unit quantity of the Polycom I.T.E. power supply SPS-12A-015. It is a great addition to your laptop accessories and ensures that your device is always powered. Whether you need it for work or personal use, this power supply is a valuable option.#B6



Buy Now