UBB Store

Personalized Teacher Desk Mat #1 – Custom Name Classroom Appreciation Gift
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Personalized Teacher Desk Mat #1 – Custom Name Classroom Appreciation Gift
Price: US $42.00

Description:Sizes: 16"x32"
4mm thick neoprene
Ergonomically correct
Durable heat resistant fabric top
Non-slip neoprene rubber backing
Will not fade or peel
Machine-washable
Handmade to order in the USA
📦 WHEN WILL I GET MY ORDER?
● Please check the delivery estimate shown on each listing
● Every item is made to order — crafted just for you after purchase
● I do not sell any in-stock or “ready to ship” products
● I cannot rush production or guarantee delivery by a specific date
● Please review the estimated delivery window and order early if needed🎨 COLORS / SIZING / CUSTOMIZATION
● Actual colors may vary slightly due to monitor display differences
● I make every effort to represent colors as accurately as possible
● A size chart is included in each listing (when applicable)
● If you’re between sizes, follow the guidance on the chart
● Sizes and styles are standardized — no customization to cut, style, or length✈️ SHIPPING / CUSTOMS / IMPORT TAXES
● Double-check your shipping address before submitting your order
● If your address is incorrect, buyer is responsible for reshipment costs
● Buyer is also responsible for any Customs Charges or Import Taxes required by their country🚫 CANCELLATIONS / RETURNS / EXCHANGES / DAMAGED ITEMS
● Orders can be canceled within 1 hour of purchase only
● Once production begins, orders cannot be canceled
● All sales are final — I do not accept returns or exchanges
● Each item is custom made; I cannot absorb returns like large retailers
● If your order arrives damaged, defective, or incorrect, contact me right away — I’ll make it right💖 THANK YOU!
● Your purchase supports a small artisan business
● I truly appreciate every order and every customer!

Buy Now