UBB Store

Personal Property Windows 3.1 95 CD-ROM Home Inventory Insurance Claim Verifier
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Personal Property Windows 3.1 95 CD-ROM Home Inventory Insurance Claim Verifier
Price: US $5.74
Swift Platinum/Cosmi Personal Property Windows CD-ROM ~ Home Inventory and Insurance Claim Verifier. Compatible with Windows 3.1 and Windows 95. From 1995. Still in original packaging.
Will ship USPS Ground Advantage OR USPS Priority (you choose) securely packaged in a box.
I take the time to examine my items thoroughly, but if something gets past me, please let me know. From non-smoking home with 2 cats (but they're too lazy to help with postings). I try to package and ship the same day of sale, but sometimes it takes two days. PLEASE ask any questions before committing to purchase - I am happy to give any details or additional pictures I can. Thank you! :)

Buy Now