Panorama Antennas BPAM-BC3G-26-3SP Low profile cellular MIMO 2G/3G/4G Kit For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Panorama Antennas BPAM-BC3G-26-3SP Low profile cellular MIMO 2G/3G/4G Kit
Price: US $12.00
This is new and never used Panorama Antennas BPAM-BC3G-26-3SP. My husband purchased this and unable to return it. I don’t have a clue about it. He saw me listing kitchen items on and asked me to sell this on his behalf. Below is what suggested I use as a description. I am assuming if anyone is searching for this they will know what they are looking for and not need a lengthy description.
Thanks for looking!
It’s a low profile cellular MIMO 2G/3G/4G kit designed for enhancing connectivity in various settings. With a sleek black design and high performance capabilities, this antenna is ideal for boosting 4G connectivity for a range of devices. The kit includes a single unit of the Panorama Antennas BPAM-BC3G-26-3SP model, ensuring a reliable and efficient signal connection for improved network performance.