UBB Store

Pack of Matte Photo Supreme Paper 50 Sheets Staples 8.5 x 11
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Pack of Matte Photo Supreme Paper 50 Sheets Staples 8.5 x 11
Price: US $12.99
The Pack of Matte Photo Supreme Paper by Staples includes 50 sheets of 8.5 x 11 inch printer photo paper suitable for all inkjet printers. The multicolor paper features a matte finish, making it ideal for high-quality photo prints. With a brand name like Staples and a compatible model for all inkjet printers, this printer photo paper offers reliability and quality for your printing requirements.
I can combine items to save you $$$ on shipping. (That's why I put it separately instead of adding it to the cost of the item). Message me so I know you bought more than one item and get it into the same package. (unless it's two of the same item...!)

Buy Now