UP FOR SALE :PCD TA31-0502000 5V 2A Switching Adapter Power SupplyNew item, no original mfr. packaging included. I think the plug is 3.5mm but check what you need first before buying!! Will effectively replace anything requiring 5v 2A (2,000Ma) and having the same co-axial (barrel) jack/plug, which on this one is (I'm quite sure) a 3.5mm - 1/8 inch.EAN : 1204-0011091
ASIN : B010I4RKNW (UpBright)
Replaces :PCD TA31-0502000 5V 2A Switching Adapter Power SupplyABLEGRID AC / DC Adapter For PCD TA31-0502000 TA310502000 5.0V 2.0APwrON 6.6FT Cable AC TO DC Adapter For PCD TA31-0502000 TA310502000 5.0V 2.0APKPOWER 6.6FT Cable AC/ DC Adapter For PCD TA31-0502000 TA310502000 5.0V 2.0A
* * * * * * * * * * * * *IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ!!
THIS ITEM IS BEING SOLD AS-IS, I HAVE TRIED TO DESCRIBE TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE THE BRAND, ITEM NAME, AND DESCRIPTION OF THE UNIT. SINCE THERE CAN BE LIQUID CONTENTS OF THE ITEM (ITEMS) THERE COULD BE A POSSIBILITY OF THOSE BEING DIMINISHED OR DRIED, CHECK THE PICTURES OR DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BUYER CHOOSING THE "INCORRECT" ITEM. READ & MATCH PART #'S CAREFULLY !!!!IMPORTANT NOTES:
When the ad says "item sold AS IS" that means that the item is sold as you see it in the picture and there is no warranty or guaranty with the item unless I state any detail or list of details concerning the item.NOTICE: ABOUT SHIPPING TIME- I TRY TO GET ALL ORDERS SHIPPED OUT IN 1 TO 2 BUSINESS DAYS BUT THINGS DO "COME" UP... IF THAT IS THE CASE, THEN I WILL DEFINITELY CONTACT YOU AND INFORM OF THE EXTENT OF THE DELAY!!!!
