UBB Store

Office Max 16x DVD-R - 50 Count - 4.7 GB - 120 Minutes - Brand New Sealed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Office Max 16x DVD-R - 50 Count - 4.7 GB - 120 Minutes - Brand New Sealed
Price: US $19.88
Condition:Brand new and sealed. (Please see photos.)I display the actual item in the photos so you can see details of the condition.Shipping:I normally ship within 1 business day and I have all shipping materials on hand.Customer Service:I take pride in having excellent customer service (5 years experience), and strive to have every single person who purchases from me happy. (Please reach out if there is a problem with your order.)I ship from a clean and smoke free home.Thank you so much for supporting my small business.

Buy Now