UBB Store

OWC USB-C Thunderbolt Dock OWCTCDK10PMHSG Docking Station +AC POWER-
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
OWC USB-C Thunderbolt Dock OWCTCDK10PMHSG Docking Station +AC POWER-
Price: US $46.00
OWC USB-C Thunderbolt Dock OWCTCDK10PMHSG Docking Station WITH AC ADAPTER.
FREE SHIPPING USED -VERY GOOD -TESTED
🔹PULLED FROM A WORKING PLACEwith Some VERY LIGHT scratches or scuffs
✅ This device has undergone a basic test. It successfully powers up and shows signs of normal boot behavior.
>>> Comes as displayed in photos <<<
PLEASE REFER TO THE PICTURES
TERMS OF SALE:


* Item will be carefully packaged, processed, and shipped out promptly upon cleared receipt of payment.

* I recycle shipping supplies.

* I will try my hardest to deliver 5 stars service from the start to finish.

- Please feel free to contact me with any questions in regard to the item, I will get back to you in a prompt manner, I will try my best to resolve the problem(s).


**UNITS ARE INSPECTED & RECORDED BY SERIAL NUMBERS BEFORE SHIPPING FOR SECURITY PURPOSES**
Thank you!

Buy Now