UBB Store

ORIGINAL REAR BACK IO I/O COVER For Apple Mac mini M1 2020 A2348 M2 2023 A2686
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ORIGINAL REAR BACK IO I/O COVER For Apple Mac mini M1 2020 A2348 M2 2023 A2686
Price: US $13.99

NEW ORIGINAL OEM PART MADE BY APPLE

Brand New

We have100%quality testedwork great!

Forthe APPLEmodels: A2348 and A2686

M1 2020 A2348

M2 2023 A2686

NEW ORIGINAL OEM REAR BACK IO I/O COVER For Apple Mac miniM1 2020 A2348 M2 2023 A2686

APPLE MAC MINI M1 2020 A2348 IO WALL FACE PLATE BEZEL W/ ANTENNA 923-04717

OR ANY OTHER MODELS IF USING THE SAME PART



Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Actual Pictures are of item you willreceive.

Nothing else isincluded.



Buy Now