UBB Store

ORICO DS500U3 External 3.5 Inch Hard Drive Enclosure Five 5 Bay 5Gbps Transfer +
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ORICO DS500U3 External 3.5 Inch Hard Drive Enclosure Five 5 Bay 5Gbps Transfer +
Price: US $69.00

This sale is for Quantity ONE "1" Orico External Hard Drive Enclosure - 5 Bay.  Tool Free Design, Super Speed output interface up to 5Gbps transfer rate, supports hot-swappable, plug and play.

I have 5 available, but only pictured one.  They are brand new in the box.  I had purchased them when I thought I would be mining, but never did so never used them.  They have just been stored in a closet.  The last picture shows them being stored.  The main one pictured may not be the exact one you will receive, as all 5 are exactly the same, new in the box.  I just unboxed one to picture.



Please Look at pictures and ask any questions

as Items are always Sold "As-Is", HOWEVER- Please See 100% Positive response

and offer with confidence J



Winning offer to Add $13.95 for Standard Shipping

and Handling in the Continental 48 United States of America.



Option to

pick up for $0 Additional shipping in La Quinta, CA (Greater Palm Springs

area), zip 92253.



Combined Shipping available for multiple

products purchased that can be shipped together.  Be sure to contact seller that you are or may

be making multiple purchases.



I have some other excellent unusual and

vintage items including many boxes of books to list, so please look at my other

sales and check back frequently as new items are uploaded almost daily. 

So do "check sellers other items" if interested, or as a Favorite Seller.



If you have any questions about any of my

items, please do not hesitate to "Contact Seller" with a

question.  I'm usually pretty prompt to reply.  I try my best to

price items below others sold, to make sure they get offer on and sold.  I

accept offers below price occasionally and if there are no offers and you see an

item you love but you know it will go for more than the minimum offer (some

people wait until last day to offer on purpose, send in your best offer and I

will get back to you).  Once a offer is made on an item, I usually cannot

accept an offer above or below the minimum offer.  THANK YOU!



Good Luck and Happy offerding!


BC-2



Buy Now