OLOy DDR4 RAM 16GB (2x8GB) 3000MHz DIMM PC4-24000 288-Pin CL16 Desktop Memory.
Tested and working great. Being completely upfront, for some reason this kit did not want to run together when I first installed them. The thing is, I cannot find any problems with them. I ran multiple OCCT stress tests and they handled them perfectly. I included images of the kit working within my test system, as well as those stress tests. I’m assuming that the initial issue was that my test bench had just been running 4 sticks of 4400MHz literal seconds before switching to this kit, because after a power cycle I ran these for hours and didn’t find a single problem or error. Each stick individually ran fine with and without XMP enabled, same deal for them as a kit.
Only real imperfection here is that both sticks are missing the stickers with all of the RAM info on them. Can’t imagine why anyone WOULD remove those, but apparently the previous owner enjoys being different…
Will ship in ESD Safe Anti-Static packaging. As with any of my items, if you have any issues with function, feel free to request a return, you’ll get no pushback from me.
