OGIO SoHo Laptop Travel Backpack Black Rainbow Polka Dot Satin Interior For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The OGIO SoHo Laptop Backpack in black features a stylish rainbow polka dot satin interior, making it a fun and functional choice for carrying your laptop and other essentials. With padded partitions, this backpack provides extra protection for your electronics while on the go. The sleek black color and solid pattern add a touch of sophistication to this practical and stylish accessory. There are so many interior pockets to organize all your stuff. This is a fantastic travel backpack. Made by OGIO, a trusted brand in the industry, this laptop backpack is both durable and fashionable, making it a versatile option for everyday use. It is so darn cute, I wish I had a place to use it. I do not believe it was ever used.
If you have any questions about the item(s) feel free to contact me.
Shipping is made within 1 day of receipt of payment!!!!
Payment is expected within 24 hours of the final offer.
Don’t hesitate to send me an offer….I might just take it!