Description[Excellent Condition] NuPhy Halo75 V1 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard
Thank you for viewing this listing.
This is the NuPhy Halo75 (first-generation V1 model), a highly popular 75% mechanical keyboard known for its incredibly comfortable typing feel and beautiful lighting.
I'm selling it to downsize my keyboard collection. I believe the typing feel is excellent.
[Product Specifications]・Layout: US layout (English)・Key Switches (Axis): ...I've forgotten what kind of switches they are lol. After trying various other keyboards after purchasing it, I personally put it away pretty quickly, so I apologize. I think it was Night Breeze switches lol.
[Product Condition]・Tested and working (all keys respond normally, Bluetooth, 2.4GHz wireless, and wired connections are all good)・RGB backlight and side lights both illuminate beautifully.
・Appearance: There are no noticeable shines or scratches on the keycaps, and it's in excellent condition, almost like new. Basic cleaning and disinfection have been performed.
The original box, USB receiver, cable, keycap puller, etc. are all included.
Discount on multiple purchases.
Shipping
We mainly ship via FedEX SpeedPAK economy or small-packet, but this varies depending on the country and product.
Arrival dates are approximate and most items arrive earlier than that.
International Buyers - Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
Thank you for your understanding.
Other items are in stock. If you purchase at the same time, the shipping fee will be discounted, so please contact me.
