UBB Store

Nice Dell Latitude E6540 Laptop i7 4th Gen CPU 15.6" Display No HD No AC Adapter
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nice Dell Latitude E6540 Laptop i7 4th Gen CPU 15.6" Display No HD No AC Adapter
Price: US $149.95

Tired of buyingmerchandisethat arrives dirty, not working correctly, poorly packed, damaged, condition misrepresented, etc?ME TOO!My pledge to you is to accurately describe the items I have for sale, clean them, test them, pack them well and stand behind them. Before I ship, each item has to pass one final test - if I were buying it, would I bepleased with my purchase?

A hard drive, operating system and ac adapter are NOT included. This could be a good choice for an I.T. department, system builder, repair shop or someone who has a broken E6540 and needs a replacement or parts.

  • Dell Latitude E6540 laptop
  • good working and cosmetic condition
  • test booted to Windows - not included
  • passed Dell diagnostics
  • no hard drive no operating system no ac adapter
  • Intel 7th gen Core i7-4610M CPU
  • 2 cores 4 threads
  • 3.0 GHz base frequency
  • 3.7 GHz max turbo frequency
  • 15.6" display1920 x 1080 good condition
  • 8 GB DDR3L memory
  • DVD-RW
  • Webcam
  • Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
  • backlit keyboard in good condition
  • updated BIOS - not locked
  • BIOS reports extended battery health excellent - 80%
  • laptop is used - normal wear & tear can be expected
  • all sales final - selling as is - return not accepted
  • I pack well and ship quickly from Texas
  • I report scammers and malicious response
  • check my response and buy with confidence
If there are any problems with your purchase, please contact me through messaging before opening a case or leaving neutral or negative response. Refunds or replacements are available for many of the items I sell. I want you to be happy with your purchase.

See all the great gear I have for sale in my store by clicking the link below.Then select the categoryyou areinterested in from the menu on the left.

Payment Details

  • The only form of payment accepted isPayPal.
  • Immediate payment is required on all items.
  • Please make sure the shipping and email addresses onyour payment are correct.

Shipping Information

  • Tracking info will be sent to your email address
  • I ship tothe lower 48US statesonly.
  • I do not ship internationally, toAlaska, toHawaiior anyUS territories.

About Your Purchase

  • All used equipment, even with complete refurbishment, may containblemishes.
  • Photos may be stockand not of actual item for sale.
  • Please read the specifications above or e-mail me with anyquestions.
  • The buyer assumes all risk of liability with respect to the purchase and use of the product.
  • response will be automatically left for you after you leave response for me.
  • Please contact me prior to leaving neutral or negative response soI have a chance to correct any problems. © warranty v2.0


Buy Now